8 mai 2009

I'm NOT coming back!


'I told ya,I’M NOT COMING BACK!... you bastard!... you slept with another one and you say that you love me? …I’m so sick of waiting for you every night . You lied to me. Every night you say that you are going with your friends in a bar.. to drink a beer. But you were at her place.. in her bed telling her beautiful words… kissing her neck. Her eyes. Her lips.. feeling her tongue in your mouth . She’s not crying …she’s protected by your arms …every night.

But I am. I’m crying. And I’m lonely in this cold bed looking at the rain drops falling down on the window …and hoping that you will come back in a couple of hours . But you’re not. You are still there.. in her bed. And I know that ..but I’m still hoping that you will not do this to me'………………………………………………………………………………………

He didn’t call her for a couple of weeks.. she thought that they broke up….Until one sunny day.. when he told her that he’s sorry.. he broke up with that girl and he knows his mistakes and he promises that this is the last time when he's doing this. He swears. But she knows that this isn’t the last time he’d do this. Because he did this over and over again. She turns off the door in his face yelling at him “ I told ya, I’M NOT COMING BACK!..you bastard.”



Dede

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu